WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

Mura14
03-15-2014, 03:22 PM
Hey guys,

Just thought this would be good to share to you what we've been doing in our group.

We share what we are doing consistently for at least 30 minutes daily in 30 days to motivate ourselves that will also help build our business.

To introduce myself, I'm currently a full-time mother and I'm also doing full-time to my internet marketing business 7days/week.

You might think how I'm doing that working full time both as a mother and an entrepreneur.

Well, full-time doesn't just mean the hours you rendered to work but your full dedication to be productive in what you're doing.

Time management is the key.

Here's my daily routine:
15-30mins listening to my favorite motivational speakers or read books
15-30mins daily fitness routine
10-12hrs (M-F) - work with my Job (including lunch-dinner break)
6-7hrs (M-F) - work with my business (spend more time on weekends)
4-5hrs sleep (even when I'm sleeping I'm still dreaming of doing things for my business)

Don't ask me if I have social life...but I have social networking activities online.

How about you? What's your daily routine? Would love to hear.

JoTracy
03-15-2014, 06:05 PM
You sound like quite the busy person!

My routine usually goes as follows:

30 mins in the morning for meditation and yoga
2 hours of work on my various websites (American Freelancers blog, niche marketing sites, writing content, etc.)
1 hour scheduling social media stuff for the next few days (every 3 days or so)
10-14 hours of private client work
1 hour of programming courses
1hour Relax with the hubster (Gotta have that quality time!)
6 hours of sleep (If I'm lucky!)

Sometimes those one-hour blocks get eaten into if I'm having a particularly hectic workday. :)

Fitnessdad
03-17-2014, 10:50 AM
If I got only 4 hours of sleep a night I would end up biting someones head off :-)

I carry a Google Chromebook with me and tether it to my cell phone when I am sitting at practices or in between time and write articles for my sites.

I then work on the sites for a couple of hours after getting the kiddos to bed.

WriteWriteWrite
03-17-2014, 11:27 AM
The group that meets each day, mentioned by the person who started this thread, sounds very effective. I love the idea of an accountability group for my internet marketing and other money making projects. I keep losing momentum.

Is anyone interested in starting one? Or if there is already one going on, are you taking new members?

I've noticed how well an accountability buddy or group works for other areas of my life. I think it would help me get some traction for my work at home life.

Just wanted to add some info about where I am. I'm a freelance writer, and that part of my online life is going well. It's the internet marketing and passive income part that I'm struggling with. There are so many choices, I keep changing direction.

I'm experimenting with ProjectPayday. Interesting, but time consuming. I have two websites in the works aiming at affiliate marketing. Becoming an Amazon affiliate is very attractive.

Heck, I find way too much attractive! That's why the accountability group mentioned by the OP caught my eye.

msuggitt
03-17-2014, 01:59 PM
Wow going very long on only 4-5 hours of sleep, I too would bite someone's head off or end up very run down and sick I'm sure. :o

My days never go the same, too many variables in my life and work. But I do try to incorporate in eating right, exercising daily and gym workouts 2x a week - work varies because I'm a Freelancer so work around that. And I have found more time to get out of the house as working at home 24/7 led me to becoming inverted and buggy. Sometimes, I work very late at night, especially when I'm on a roll.

Mura14
03-19-2014, 06:25 AM
Seems like a lot of people here have their heads on straight even with the lack of sleep lol.

jucbad
03-19-2014, 05:47 PM
Great planning.

wsalem
03-30-2014, 01:02 AM
thanks for sharing your routine with us

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1