WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Close to my Heart

accents4you2
03-13-2014, 07:19 PM
So excited! I just signed up as a rep with CTMH...The variety of creative projects, besides scrapbooking, really drew me in.

I will use HM for a couple of special photo projects though. They offer some neat and different options..and I appreciate the rep who reached out to me with info.

I hope eventually we'll have more "Scrapbook Divas, Crop-Aholics, or Savy Scrappers" ....on here.

There was a CTMH rep on here before...Lorah, was that you? Anyone?

lorah
04-26-2014, 10:23 AM
Hi there! It's been awhile since I've been on the boards. Yes, I used to be with CTMH and I loved it. If I were to join another scrapbooking company, it would definitely be CTMH. Seems they and Stampin Up are the only two traditional companies left! Makes me sad

accents4you2
04-27-2014, 10:32 AM
Hi Lorah, I thought that was you...Glad to see you back here. This month is a great month to rediscover Close to my Heart. Do you know about the free circuit cartridge valued at 99.00? Check out my fan page for more details. Only 3 days left! It's a great time...lots of new products on the horizon too! Take care

lorah
04-28-2014, 03:44 AM
LOL If I had a cricut, the cartridge would be amazing! I just joined FB so will go check out your page!

accents4you2
04-29-2014, 07:31 PM
LOL If I had a cricut, the cartridge would be amazing! I just joined FB so will go check out your page!

LOL...You could always sell the cartridge..some reps are doing that..at 100% profit..not bad. Thanks for checking out my page. There's only 1 day left...We have lots and lots of reps joining us for the first time and many returning too!

Happy Scrapping!

torrywil96
04-30-2014, 02:03 AM
My husband is close to my heart.

accents4you2
05-04-2014, 08:52 AM
My husband is close to my heart.

That's a great place to have him! :)

Erica Chaves Sandwall
05-04-2014, 07:24 PM
I just sign up to be a consult and got the Artbooking Cricut cartridge..waiting for my kit to arrive to dive in.:)

accents4you2
05-04-2014, 09:12 PM
I just sign up to be a consult and got the Artbooking Cricut cartridge..waiting for my kit to arrive to dive in.:)

That's awesome! Welcome to the CTMH family!

I'm not sure of the final company count for this month, but lots of new reps joined...how exciting! I know our team alone has 64 new reps!

All the best!

Look forward to chatting with you!

Jolly
05-06-2014, 11:20 AM
I bought the starter kit during the April special offer. ..for personal use only. I also will be doing some Studio J pages digital ...The kit was a good value.. If I had wanted the cartridge only it was available on ebay with free shipping. However there were so many extras in the kit.. inks, micro scissors, clear glass ( a MUST HAVE, stamp sets)... Pleased with my purchase..

accents4you2
05-07-2014, 12:57 PM
I bought the starter kit during the April special offer. ..for personal use only. I also will be doing some Studio J pages digital ...The kit was a good value.. If I had wanted the cartridge only it was available on ebay with free shipping. However there were so many extras in the kit.. inks, micro scissors, clear glass ( a MUST HAVE, stamp sets)... Pleased with my purchase..

Tha'ts great...It was a fabulous deal! Enjoy!

I love Studio J..I had a chance to do quite a few pages...Can't wait to do some more!

missyroth
05-12-2014, 02:33 PM
What is the quota for this company? And the commission %? The website doesn't say much about it.

Thanks!
Missy

accents4you2
05-12-2014, 04:18 PM
What is the quota for this company? And the commission %? The website doesn't say much about it.

Thanks!
Missy

Hi MissyRoth,

The requirement is $300 every quarter, but that doesn't start until your first full quarter. So if you signed up in May, let's say, you would have all the way until the end of the July-September quarter.

The commission is 22-35%. There is also a SPC- Select Product Credit, given at different levels that you can use on whatever you want for personal use or to re-sell. You can also be your own hostess unlimited times and earn the product credit..again for personal use or to re-sell. Within your first 3 mos. you can also earn back the $99.00 you paid for the kit.

If you have any other questions, ask away!

Are you a traditional or digital scrapper? a paper crafter? a jewelry maker? ...or all of the above?

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1