WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Looking for a sponsor

Chicagoo
03-09-2014, 07:12 AM
So I did most of the leg work (but I'm sure I'm missing some info) on company's and I'm choosing Younique!
I would really like an informative sponsor who's there when I need them. Not just someone who's only there when I'm signing up. Tips and trick are a plus.
I honestly believe picking the right sponsor is as important as picking the right company.

cmeprosper
03-09-2014, 08:36 AM
I don't know if you have found anyone yet, but I follow Younique by Anna on Facebook and she seems to be awesome!

Chicagoo
03-09-2014, 08:54 AM
Thank you. I'll try to find her.

Chicagoo
03-10-2014, 04:46 PM
I had one girl email me but haven't heard from her again.
Can someone tell me if the kit is changing on Saturday since new things are releasing? Also does anyone know if there will be a kit special of any sort for it?

NYoung
03-12-2014, 10:07 AM
I have been told directly from corporate that the kit will not be changing for the forseeable future (but the two new pigments will be included!). I don't think there will be any specials on the kit either, but the kit is valued at over $300 for just $99 :) It's a great deal!

NYoung
03-15-2014, 05:23 AM
Hey girl! That kit special you were wanting? Well you've got it!

YOUNIQUE SIGN UP SPECIAL*** become a presenter and get 10 catalogues PLUS $29 U.S./$35 Canadian in Younique Cash immediately deposited into your account! You won't find a better incentive to sign up with Younique than this!!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1