WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

Mrs. Green Jeans
03-03-2014, 07:23 AM
Well... what did you think of the new product launch this morning? Doesn't the brand new Rose & Pomegranate Bath Oil look like bliss?! I can't wait to try it. What are your plans to promote this? I am going to have some on display at a local breast cancer event I am participating in with a pink bow tied around the top. I bet the Rose & Pomegranate is featured in our NYR newsletter that is going out today. Did you remember to add your customers to the newsletter?

jyscott
03-04-2014, 07:38 PM
Oh I can't wait to try it. I love baths and adding this oil just sounds lovely. I will definitely highlight this product at my vendor events with my customers.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1