WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Frustrated

bcsellew
02-17-2014, 10:07 AM
I am so frustrated. I'm not sure what has happened over the last couple of weeks but I used to be able to average between 5.50 and $6 an hour and now it's like maybe 3 or 4. It's driving me crazy. Has anybody else noticed this?

WAHMBrenda
02-17-2014, 01:18 PM
I think they've hired a lot of people. They tend to overhire then a lot of people will decide it's not for them then there will be a whole lot more calls again.

bcsellew
02-17-2014, 03:45 PM
That's kind of what I figured as well. Along with the fact that I've gotten a lot more mistyped files. I wish they would offer some kind of incentives to those of us that have loyally stuck in there through thick and thin.

WAHMBrenda
02-18-2014, 06:19 AM
I agree. I've been there since the beginning and get this *** from them then they wonder why they're not my main gig <sigh>

bcsellew
02-18-2014, 08:23 AM
I know, I've been here since close to the beginning. I remember when they were doing incentives to get people to log on more, sure do miss those.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1