WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : New trends in jewelry fashion

accents4you2
02-08-2014, 07:33 AM
Looks like big (really big) statement pieces are in and simple is out. And it seems like they're getting shorter to draw attention to a woman's face. Have you seen some of the new colors and eye catching styles coming out? It seems like accessorizing with jewelry now is almost as important as wearing shoes...lol. Love seeing all the jewelry/fashion combinations coming out...Makes me want to "dress up" more.

What's your favorite piece your company offers that is "big",colorful, and high fashion?

liz.jewels
02-12-2014, 01:59 PM
My favorite is not particularly colorful, but it's called the Grandeur Necklace. GORGEOUS, with Pyrite, Hematite, Enstatite, Quartz, and Sterling Silver. You need no other necklace with it because it makes a statement all on its own!

Stylista
02-13-2014, 01:50 PM
Looks like big (really big) statement pieces are in and simple is out. And it seems like they're getting shorter to draw attention to a woman's face. Have you seen some of the new colors and eye catching styles coming out? It seems like accessorizing with jewelry now is almost as important as wearing shoes...lol. Love seeing all the jewelry/fashion combinations coming out...Makes me want to "dress up" more.

What's your favorite piece your company offers that is "big",colorful, and high fashion?

I love the statement necklace trend! It's fun to watch what news anchors choose to wear. (Especially when I see S & D!)

Hard to narrow down! I love Stella and Dot's new Stone Sutton necklace - it can be worn five different ways too, which gives it great value. The new Georgie statement necklace in the spring collection is over the top gorgeous! Pendant necklaces are in this season also...I love the Sardinia Pendant Necklace from the Gypset collection...also convertible...it's bright color coordinates so well with our accessories.

liz.jewels
02-24-2014, 03:49 PM
My favorite new statement necklace from Silpada that plays to the saturated with color theme is the "Drops of the Ocean" necklace. It has three strands of faceted turquoise stones (howlite) and is really a stunner! Plus you can unclasp it and put one strand behind your neck to wear it long.

Just got it on Saturday and already have worn it twice!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1