WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Spring :)

BellaCandleMom
02-07-2014, 12:24 PM
Wow! Don't know what it's like in your neck of the woods, but here in IL this winter, it has been BRUTAL! I am in the mood for warmer weather and spring so I put in my Strawberry Kiwi Mia Melts in and my house smells awesome! Just gets me in the mood for spring!

What are you favorite spring/summer scents?

Have a great weekend!

Blessings,
Alison Boers

nattiesmother
02-08-2014, 07:34 AM
This winter is bad here too,and from what I hear,we havea nother storm coming in....Im pretty partial to the sweet orange/chili pepper,hot apple pie and pumpkin cheescake lol....

DebraFerrie
02-08-2014, 07:40 AM
I need to order more melts. I'm thinking something peachy or fruity. we need SPRING!

cloud9
02-19-2014, 04:44 PM
The Bamboo & Water Mint Bella Bar is amazing. It smells so dreamy.

BellaCandleMom
02-20-2014, 07:18 AM
The Bamboo & Water Mint Bella Bar is amazing. It smells so dreamy.

I just received one of these and trying it for the first time :) I heard great reviews about this bar :)

Have a great day!

Alison