WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Bitwine

WAHMBrenda
02-05-2014, 05:32 PM
Hi. I just signed up for this site. Is anyone working there? How's business? Is there anything that I should know? It looks a lot like Kasamba when I used to read there a few years ago... So, when I'm available and a client wants to contact me it rings, I answer and a chat screen appears right?

previa74
02-06-2014, 12:51 PM
bitwine has been a complete dud for me. Too many readers, not enough paying customers to make it worth my time anymore. It's another one of those "everyone wants a freebee" chat sites. I do way better with keen chat.

WAHMBrenda
02-06-2014, 02:38 PM
I thought Keen was phone?

previa74
02-08-2014, 04:30 PM
You can do both or either. I charge a lower fee for keen chat, but it pays off because the minute someone enters your chatroom, they are paying you. It weeds out the freebie seekers. I have done incredibly well charging $1.00/min doing chat only. And I don't pay for my placement either.

bb_O
02-09-2014, 02:15 PM
May I ask what is credible well by your definition? I know there are some top psychic makes $6-7K a month doing only a few handful clients on O You can do both or either. I charge a lower fee for keen chat, but it pays off because the minute someone enters your chatroom, they are paying you. It weeds out the freebie seekers. I have done incredibly well charging $1.00/min doing chat only. And I don't pay for my placement either.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1