WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Spring/Summer 2014

CinnaShoppe
02-02-2014, 08:17 AM
Who's excited about the new catalog!? I can not wait for Spring Sprint to smell all of the fabulous new smells - they sound divine :-) What is YOUR goal for the new catalog season?

pamelahughes
02-03-2014, 02:36 PM
I'm so excited for the Spring/Summer catalog! This is my first transition with Scentsy, so all of the spring/summer scents are new for me. :) I also have my eye on a few new warmers - namely that Zen Garden elements warmer. Perfect for my office!

LAscents
02-03-2014, 05:54 PM
I'm still excited about the 10% off sale this month and making sure my customers get what they want from the discontinued list before they're gone at the end of the month. Then I'll be able to start to think about next season. I need to stay focused on the current one now.

DebraFerrie
02-07-2014, 12:19 PM
Not with Scentsy, but always love seeing all the new catalogs that come out in the Spring for all the DS lines!

Enjoy!

MomWithScents
02-17-2014, 12:19 PM
I have been with Scentsy about a year ( and LOVE it ) but just signed up for the forums here. I am SO excited about the new catalog! So many cute things in it...but still pushing the 10% off sale to close out the fall/winter season :)

magnoliascentsations
02-18-2014, 12:17 PM
I always love to see all the new products that companies put out with the change of the seasons-also get a chance to stock up on some of my faves from last season on sale!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1