WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Looking for Chat sites...

WAHMBrenda
01-31-2014, 04:13 PM
...that I can do Tarot readings on. I have an interview on Tuesday with 1 (don't know if I can mention their name, sorry) but want to know who else is out there. I don't feel like paying $50 to work for Kasamba as that's absurd and money I don't have anyway LOL I'm going to put some readings up on Etsy and eBay but have been taking my time there. What else is available? I have a speech impedement, which is why I can't do phone. Thanks

bb_O
02-05-2014, 03:49 AM
Oranum is awesome for your situation. :)

WAHMBrenda
02-05-2014, 06:11 AM
I can't seem to figure out how do you sign up as an expert there?

Reiki_Angel
02-27-2014, 01:30 PM
Hey there! I was just wondering how Oranum is doing--how is the flow of traffic there? With all of the changes by one of our well known places (to remain nameless) I need to get back to work on my own website as well as spread myself out a bit. Especially since I'm able to price things a little better on my own website, I think it will be a big help.

I've stayed away from Oranum in the past due to some of the posts I've seen here (about lack of traffic etc) How does it seem to be going?~Thanks! Knowingangel

WAHMBrenda
02-27-2014, 02:00 PM
I never signed up for Oranum because I can't do cam. I wish there was a way around that but I think I've found somewhere I'm happy doing readings at for now, at least.

bubi417
02-27-2014, 03:03 PM
Oranum is actually pretty good. The support on there is awesome, they are always there to help via skype. I have been working on that site for about 2 weeks and I had about 10 readings. The traffic is not as slow but once you build yourself up and get clients you will be doing many readings. I enjoy it.

Betsy
02-28-2014, 08:31 AM
Just fyi, eBay had problems with psychic readings but you can post on Etsy.

Good luck.

Betsy

WAHMBrenda
02-28-2014, 09:02 AM
What kind of problems? I posted some on eBay, no response. Did better with Etsy and Fiverr.

Betsy
03-07-2014, 12:57 PM
Brenda,

A few years ago, maybe in 2010 or so, eBay had complaints of people who felt they were ripped off.

You know how fakes say you have a curse, and then the fakes request lots of money
to remove a curse.

eBay stopped allowing psychics on their site. If you Google e-Bay psychic readings, you will
see it. That's why you got no responses to your post.

Good luck.

Betsy

JoTracy
03-15-2014, 01:26 PM
I have to second Fiverr and Etsy as great places to get started. I haven't gotten into readings quite yet (still learning tarot) but I do know several people who have been quite successful with simple Youtube channels. Being able to put yourself out there (if you're able to do so) with a video and really communicating with people helps distinguish yourself from the fakes, I think. I've always gone to a local shop or worked with Youtube psychics I've grown to trust over the years of watching their videos.

Karen Jo Knowingangel
03-27-2014, 08:16 AM
Good Thread!
I'm still on the fence with Oranum. I've held back a bit as I'm not really sure what to be doing while waiting for private readings. (Time fillers---answering questions?) I probably need to spend some time in the chat rooms and see what other readers are doing.

I'm curious tho---is there a widget that I can use for my website so that visitors to my site could come and find me on Oranum?

TheMysticCafe
04-05-2014, 11:11 PM
I miss ebay for readings I was making alot of money there

TheUnextreme
04-06-2014, 04:37 PM
Good advice about YouTube channels! I follow Mary Beth Wrenn on there. I have seen her several times. I am getting into tarot reading myself and am amazed at how it has helped me. I take pics and post them on Instagram sometimes. I remember not believing one of the messages once and it actually made sense later.

Karen Jo Knowingangel
04-07-2014, 07:32 PM
I stumbled on that the other day, but haven't heard much about it?

Karen Jo Knowingangel
04-07-2014, 07:39 PM
I stumbled on that the other day, but haven't heard much about it?

TheMysticCafe
04-30-2014, 09:36 AM
There is Bitwine,keen,destle,psychic biz,supreme psychics, weblive experts,VOP,instagage,

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1