WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

pinkowlkim
01-25-2014, 12:24 PM
Are you wearing and sharing a Valentine's Day themed locket? If yes, what's in your locket? :) It's such a wonderful way to share the O2 love with our customers, Jewelry Bar guests, hostesses, event participants, etc (and generate business). :)

Triciaromo1123
01-25-2014, 11:07 PM
I am in LOVE with the heart locket! I've been wearing that with only the heart plate inside :) I took the heart chain and put two together to make it a long chain. It's simple, but I really love it!!

Eye
01-27-2014, 10:13 AM
I love the heart locket too. I have the conversation hearts and the chocolate covered strawberry in mine! That's about all that will fit in there. But it so cute!

Triciaromo1123
01-27-2014, 12:58 PM
Lucky girl!! You got the strawberry! I missed out on that one :(

TiniOwl
01-27-2014, 06:20 PM
I have the aqua mom, the Eiffel tower for my husband because we went to Paris on our honeymoon, the silver owl for my business, the teal flip flops because we live on the beach, and the silver angel wing for my mom who passed on a little over a year ago.

pinkowlkim
01-27-2014, 10:20 PM
Beautiful and special lockets...love the conversation hearts....they look so cute in the bracelets, too. So sorry to hear of your Mother's passing....Moms are very special, indeed....

TiniOwl
01-28-2014, 08:12 AM
Thank you Kim. One of the many things I love about O2, it's a beautiful way to carry precious memories with you.

mommysells
01-29-2014, 09:22 PM
My 8 yr old daughter has a mini locket with the pink and green conversation hearts and the heart shaped sunglasses. :p

pinkowlkim
02-01-2014, 10:50 PM
Thank you Kim. One of the many things I love about O2, it's a beautiful way to carry precious memories with you.

You're very welcome. Very well said....a beautiful and special way, for certain. :)

pinkowlkim
02-01-2014, 10:56 PM
My 8 yr old daughter has a mini locket with the pink and green conversation hearts and the heart shaped sunglasses. :p

Very cute charm combination! So sweet!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1