WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Hi! New to WAHM!

miabelladepot
01-12-2014, 02:09 PM
Hello everyone! I'm new to WAHM and just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Sharon Williams and I've been with Scent-Sations since April of 2013( I actually started in October of 2009 but took some time off away from the business) I live in Gotebo, OK, have been married for 23 yrs have 2 daughters and 3 dogs plus 2 more that are my daughters I'm taking care of. I love animals,being outdoors, watergardening, and of course CANDLES! I'm currently working on building a team and helping them reach their goals and dreams!

BellaCandleMom
01-12-2014, 02:28 PM
Hi Sharon! GREAT to have you with us! Stop back often :)

miabelladepot
01-12-2014, 02:29 PM
Thanks Alison! Glad to be here!

BellaCandleMom
01-12-2014, 02:32 PM
It's great to connect with you here Sharon :) You will love the forums... great information and people here!

Alison

Selkie
01-13-2014, 05:13 AM
Welcome!
Glad to have another distributor!!!
Selks

ndswam
01-13-2014, 05:21 AM
Hi there and welcome! :)

BurningBelief
01-13-2014, 01:36 PM
Waving Hi to you Sharon!! :D

kimsteadman
01-15-2014, 05:45 PM
{wave!} Hi Sharron! Good to "see" you!!

danasurvey
01-16-2014, 12:33 AM
Welcome to the forum Sharon. :)

Amd
01-16-2014, 06:35 AM
Hello,

I have being searching/surfing the internet for a work at home job for years now, and yet to come across one.

I am yet to be convince that work at home online job really exist.

I need your help to get me a legitimate job, i need URGENT help on this.

BellaCandleMom
01-22-2014, 08:36 AM
Hello,

I have being searching/surfing the internet for a work at home job for years now, and yet to come across one.

I am yet to be convince that work at home online job really exist.

I need your help to get me a legitimate job, i need URGENT help on this.

Hello, I will be happy to help in any way I can. Mia Bella candles is a home business, like Avon, Tupperware, etc. There are many home businesses listed in wahm to look through and see what interests you.

Finding a work at home, online job is tough. It can happen, but be careful as there are so many scams out there. Research thoroughly. Have you looked through the telecommuting folder here? Also, local paper, online paper, Craiglist job ads?

Wish you the best in your search.

Alison :)

cloud9
02-05-2014, 10:53 AM
Welcome Back!