WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

dmrinva
01-10-2014, 05:46 AM
I just signed up yesterday and I can use all the help I can get. My leader is AMAZING, but just looking for ideas from all areas! There are no jewels in my area which is awesome, but how do you start getting the word out, when you yourself haven't tried the products yet.

stephaniemcnerlin
01-20-2014, 01:29 PM
I am fairly new myself but these are the things I am doing. I have set up my plexus builder to auto post on my facebook. I ordered business cards, a shirt and a car window decal. Just start sharing with everyone and anyone. Some of the people I have had interest from are the ones I would least expect.