WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

Jersey Girl
01-08-2014, 07:04 PM
If you love to read then these will help you grow your leadership skills and Network Marketing.

•Go Pro by Eric Worre

•Flip Flop CEO by Lory Muirhead, Whitney Roberts, & Janine Finney

•Go For No by Richard Fenton & AndreaWaltz

• Rock your Network Marketing Business by Sarah Robbins

•The Four Year Career by Richard Brooke

•Beach money by Jordan Alder

•Launching a Leadership Revolution by Chris Brady & Orrin Woodward

•Being the Best You can be in MLM by John Kalench

•7 Habits of Highly Effective Network Marketing Professionals by Stephen Covey

•How to build your Network Marketing Business by Jim Rohn

•The Seven Levels of Communication by Jim Maher

•The Business of the 21st Century by Robert Kiyosaki

•The Slight Edge by Jeff Olson

•Spiritual Leadership by Henry & Richard Blackaby

The Energy Bus by Jon Gordon

sydnee21
01-09-2014, 04:48 AM
I have been participating in Sarah Robbins' 30-day challenge and have made big strides already. She is a powerhouse!

Mikayla
01-28-2014, 07:25 PM
That is an AWESOME list! I love Beach Money - the information Jordan shares about consistently sponsoring and training 20-30 people in order to get the 1 or 2 that will bring in your big income totally changed my outlook on recruiting. I love The Slight Edge too - simple but very powerful principle!

Pinkdrinkpeeps
01-31-2014, 10:06 AM
What is the 30 day challenge by Sarah Robbins? I am new to Plexus since December so I am learning everything I can! Thanks!
Angie