WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Selling new DVDs

Mommylicious
01-02-2014, 07:50 PM
Hi there!

My husband used to collect DVDs many years ago. Some of these DVDs are still sealed (even though they're old) since he simply doesn't have time to watch ever since we have kids. I'm trying to declutter our house and get rid of all these DVDs. I've sold the old opened ones to second hand DVD stores and some on EBay. My question is where would be the best place to sell unopened DVDs? They are not even blue-ray (that's how old they are). I'm looking around $1/piece or the lowest I'm willing to take is perhaps $0.50/each.

Any suggestion is greatly appreciated! Thank you.

Phil319
01-07-2014, 02:48 PM
Do you happen to have a list of the DVD's, or a picture showing some of the titles you have?

How about if someone was willing to buy in bulk, would you consider making a deal?

I could be interested! I know a great place to unload them at, which is local to me. If you are local to East Palestine, Ohio border than I can just tell you the place.

SeasonsintheHeart
01-08-2014, 05:22 PM
There is a garage sale section here on the forum...have you tried that yet? I would think they'd do great on ebay, especially if you are willing to sell them at such a low price. :)

Good luck!
Michelle

World Naturals
03-07-2014, 01:34 PM
Have you tried Craig's List yet?

Charmlin
03-08-2014, 01:31 AM
Hi,
I just saw your post. You should try webstore.com. Alot of people sell and auction collectibles on there and they don't take a fee.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1