WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : DepotNet

CrazyMama
01-02-2014, 10:53 AM
First of all- I strongly advise not using this site-
However- I already paid for it, so if anyone is having any sort of success with it, could you please help me figure out how to set it up? I can't get it to function AT ALL.
I have linked it to my domain, and nothing works, the site shows nothing more than a blank page. I have been through their faq's and tried to get ahold of customer service- no dice. I am on my own here, no refunds, no assistance, nothing.
I know somebody must be working it out, because I have seen their templates in online stores before....
sigh...

T&TsMom
01-28-2014, 06:36 AM
I just googled it because I have no clue what it is, but I can usually figure out these websites, and it looks like you have to make the store, and they have templates. You have linked it, and that's what you should do, but you also have to go through the back end (probably some Admin page through the website) and actually attach the template to the site through HTML.

I wish I could walk you through it but I have no experience with the site itself, just others like it (where you have to build the site). If I can help in any other way, just ask! :-)

CrazyMama
03-08-2014, 03:09 PM
I got it to work eventually, but then the site just plain isn't user friendly. They advertise preset merchandise, from which you have to pick a store, one that had exactly the amount of merchandise you are limited to, because you have to include the stores entire inventory rather than picking and choosing.
Then you find out that you have to contact your preloaded stores personally, but they give you no contact info. I started with the least expensive plan, to try it out, and had only four stores available to me. Only two sold items I was interested in selling, and I quit trying and counted it as an expensive loss when I was unable to contact either of the stores directly after searching their webpages and filling out their contact forms.
All in all it still turned out to be a major disappointment

CrazyMama
03-08-2014, 03:10 PM
honestly, I should have never purchased it in the first place, because there was very little information available about the site to start with. The faq's were ... lacking, and it seemed you had to purchase to get the actual information. Major red flag- but I was blinded by my plans.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1