WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : email processing help

saramazen
01-02-2014, 02:42 AM
Hi

My name is Sara and i,m very happy to join this nice forums and i do like to share with you about try to make money online

and i like to can advise for

is good to start in earn email every day to email processing
wait your reply

Thanks

janny108
01-02-2014, 02:47 PM
How does this work, and what do you "process"
thanks
Jan

danasurvey
01-02-2014, 03:02 PM
I don't think email processing jobs are legitimate. You can directly send an email to the intended recipient.

When you send marketing/commercial type email, having an opt in list is essential. You don't want to get into trouble for spam. I guess I can see where spammers would hire unsuspecting people to send unsolicited commercial email though (aka spam).

Be leary of this.

MariaThompson
01-02-2014, 03:06 PM
Where do I sign up?!! :D

saramazen
01-03-2014, 02:22 AM
How does this work, and what do you "process"
thanks
Jan

Thanks and i have read you can earn money by site give you email every day to earn i don't know how so i ask and search

saramazen
01-03-2014, 02:34 AM
I don't think email processing jobs are legitimate. You can directly send an email to the intended recipient.

When you send marketing/commercial type email, having an opt in list is essential. You don't want to get into trouble for spam. I guess I can see where spammers would hire unsuspecting people to send unsolicited commercial email though (aka spam).

Be leary of this.

Thanks and i don't know about it so i ask and i have read this is allot of site do it earn from each email and some give from email $25

how it come

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1