WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

msuggitt
12-30-2013, 11:10 AM
Been on the fence about adding Watkins to my portfolio but decided it was a great fit along with that enticing offer couldn't refuse so joined before it was gone. :)

bianca5454 (http://www.wahm.com/forum/members/298-bianca5454) you are my sponsor, so I know where to find you should I run into questions, but most of it seems upfront and easy to understand. But I'm sure I'll have more to say after getting official welcome & login details.

bianca5454
12-31-2013, 08:30 AM
Hi Maureen,
Congratulations and welcome! You will really enjoy being part of the Watkins family. The business is great, the product is super and support is next to none! Glad to have you part of the team!

Happy New Year!

nv93446
12-31-2013, 09:13 AM
Congrats on your new business! I've always been a fan and have many of their products. Love their store here at the Irvine Spectrum. Great products at great prices :)

suse
01-02-2014, 05:44 PM
Welcome to Watkins - good luck this coming year!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1