WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Last minute ideas

Mrs. Green Jeans
12-19-2013, 08:09 PM
Do any of you have last minute sales ideas or are you waiting until after Christmas to start up again? A few of my direct seller friends have told me that the last events they have done last weekend (and even tonight) were very slow. So, if anyone has anything out of the box they are doing to drum up last minute business, please share!

mandm'smommy
12-20-2013, 07:09 AM
For my local customers, I am offering free giftwrap as well as a discount on my in-stock items. For out of town customers, I am offering a discount on my in-stock items and free shipping from me to them.

camaguay
12-20-2013, 10:41 AM
One of the girls in another group I belong to shared how she had a "Gift Wrapping Party". She invited all her friends and family over to her home to wrap their Christmas gifts. Everyone brought a roll of paper to share, she had snacks, etc. and had her products out on display for last minute gift ideas. She said she sold over $100 in products, so I thought that was a good idea. I think I'll try that next year!

Mrs. Green Jeans
12-20-2013, 10:39 PM
Those are great ideas! I am going to offer the free gift wrapping idea for sure! :)

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1