WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Pampered Chef and Tupperware Reps

mamato2
12-15-2013, 02:39 AM
Can you tell me more about your business opportunity? How is business going? What is commission? What are your quotas? How much is the startup kit? Any other info....

Jannie
12-16-2013, 02:05 PM
It doesn't seem there is much activity here for Tupperware. Not sure about PC. Hopefully someone will respond!

cloud9
05-19-2014, 06:49 PM
Pampered Chef is rocking. The Ladies in our company are nailing it and business is doing well. So I'm focusing my efforts here. PC makes eating healthy easy and that's my message going forth.

Jannie
05-20-2014, 12:47 PM
Hi Cloud! Thank you for letting us know how things are going for you with Pampered Chef.

Just purchased one of the clear pitchers 2-3 weeks ago. A gal I visit in my teaching work had the catalog and I saw that item for $20. Am looking forward to receiving it on Sunday in fact. This gal's granddaughter had a book party (plus a regular one I think) so was glad to order something to help her out.

How long have you been with PC and where are you located?

Jannie in PA

MystWendyD
06-03-2014, 09:39 AM
Thought I would check and see if there was any conversation about Tupperware here. Tupperware did great last month because it was their 66th birthday, they had great deals for customers, hosts and consultants. This is a great opportunity to be a part of and the product is well known. I did my best month last month this month is going to be great as well with all the deals and incentives. Hope I helped.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1