WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Melters

BellaCandleMom
12-09-2013, 08:21 PM
Stocking up on those melters on sale! Great deals and they make GREAT gifts :)

Have a nice evening!

Alison

BurningBelief
12-13-2013, 04:40 AM
They do make great gifts, that is for sure! Our melters are so inexpensive and nice looking - I have one in virtually every room of my home. Love to scent my home with our Mia Melts! :)

BellaCandleMom
12-13-2013, 07:01 AM
I also LOVE our Mia Melts Jen. These are the most fantastic melts I have ever used, not only the wonderful scents, but how they pop right out of the jar when you want to change them out. You don't have to wait and warm up the wax to wipe out the jars... they just slide right out nice and clean! :)

Alison

BurningBelief
12-13-2013, 09:15 AM
I agree, they are so easy to pop out - a definite plus! The aroma from our Mia Melts are awesome. I melt daily :)