WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Any Lilla Rose reps on here?

indygirl
12-06-2013, 06:37 PM
Just wondering if there are any Lilla. Rose reps on here and how do you like your businesses?
Are you getting good sales and bookings? How about repeat customers?

udesignit
12-07-2013, 08:21 PM
I purchased a Lilla Rose hair clip 3 years ago at a wine festival. This was before they officially started their DS sales model. I love it and would like to purchase a few more sizes. I think this product would do very well at vendor shows.

tandyk
03-13-2014, 12:48 PM
Have you find yourself a consultant to answer your questions concerning Lilla Rose? You are welcome to PM me if you do have any question and never got in touch with anyone. I just started, and I too fell in love with the clips. Can't beat the prices either.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1