WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : November Newsletter is out!

BurningBelief
11-30-2013, 04:28 AM
The November Newsletter for Scent-Sations is out! Lots of great info as always!

http://static.scent-team.com/company/newsletters/november/2013novembernewsletter.pdf

BellaCandleMom
11-30-2013, 06:22 PM
Hi Jen! Thanks for the newsletter! I love reading through them each month :)

Have a great weekend!

Alison

DebraFerrie
12-06-2013, 05:43 AM
NICE!
I also liked reading the e-mail about the comp plan changes. There weren't many rank advancements at alll in the last year or 2 so they recognized that and made it easier to advance. Did you all see that?

BellaCandleMom
12-07-2013, 05:01 PM
NICE!
I also liked reading the e-mail about the comp plan changes. There weren't many rank advancements at alll in the last year or 2 so they recognized that and made it easier to advance. Did you all see that?

Oh yes Debra! Sure saw that! I am excited!

nattiesmother
12-10-2013, 06:47 PM
I am on a tablet untilo my comp is fixed.,and I cannot read the newsletter....so bummed.