WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

imktdqt810
11-19-2013, 08:21 PM
It''s ABH not APH like in my subject line....sorry
My friends sister said they contacted her about this last week but she never responded b/c it stated it was .01 to .10 per "hit". She said it seemed like a "petty" p/t freelancer job. Even though it also stated you could make good hourly pay by doing this. I need to cross my fingers I get something like that. But does it really pay off? Just wondering on info (for me...I'm not passing any info on to her-LOL). Thanks!!

Want Freedom
11-21-2013, 12:11 PM
Yeah, I do some crowdsource work with ABH. The hits are mostly .01 to .02 but some are higher, even up to .15. You can make $15/hr+ with good hits (which usually don't last too long). The lower paying hits are often under $10/hr so I don't do those.

Its not full time work, but its a good part-time "egg".

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1