WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Children's cough remedy?

mrohlfs
11-18-2013, 08:59 PM
Any suggestions on a remedy for a child's cough? Thanks!

bianca5454
11-19-2013, 07:40 AM
We have the cough syrup:
Item #02320
Dextromethorphan works as a cough suppressant while phenylephrine relieves nasal congestion. This non-habit forming formula has an old-fashioned wild cherry and pine flavor, and it is great for relieving the tickling in your throat.

I also suggest the menthol drops:
Item #02351
Clear your head and breathe easier with 100% natural, purifying menthol and lavender vapors. Put a few drops of this non-staining blend on a handkerchief, tissue or pillowcase for an aromatic pick-me-up. Menthol Lavender Drops were originally introduced in 1934 when they were knows as the “vest-pocket doctor.” Now in a larger bottle, Menthol Lavender Drops still go with you anywhere.

Let me know how I can help!
Thanks
Bianca

suse
11-21-2013, 04:17 AM
I like to use the menthol-camphor rub on my kid's chest and neck so they can breathe in the vapor to clear their throat tickle and any nasal passages that may be causing the irritated throat. I also put it on their feet at night and then hae them wear socks to bed and they absorb the properties through the skin while they sleep.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1