WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

SmallBizAssistant
11-18-2013, 06:34 PM
Hi everyone, I am not new to wahm but finally decided to register. I used to just browse and read the posts over the past couple of years.

An introduction:

I'm a virtual assistant with currently 6 long term clients. Some of them I assist on a daily basis and others I assist weekly or as needed. I've been a virtual assistant since the middle of 2012.

One of my clients has me assisting him with reaching out to people regarding being an affiliate. He has several online business courses and is looking for people to review them on their blog/site. We will supply an affiliate link or graphic ad that can be put on your site. Any orders made for the business courses through your affiliate link, you will receive 50% profit. The courses are on the Udemy website which is a platform for people to sell their courses. This is legit and a great way to make side income.

If you are interested, please private message me to further discuss.

Thanks!

starbirdy66
11-18-2013, 09:47 PM
The guidelines are here:
http://www.wahm.com/forum/wahm-com-announcements-31/588887-welcome-wahm-forum-rules-read-before-posting.html

You can promote your business in your signature line once you have those privileges and in the Promote your business forum. You cannot post links for pay.

If you are hiring, you can post in the appropriate Professional forum or in the Telecommuting forum. Job ads are welcome as long as they are not commission only or jobs that require the worker to pay fees. There is a sticky in Telecommuting that explains what is allowed in more detail. Business opportunities are only allowed in the Promote Your Business forums.

Hope that helps.

SmallBizAssistant
11-19-2013, 09:53 AM
Thank you starbirdy, yes that does help. :)

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1