WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

FlickerScents
11-13-2013, 11:23 AM
Lets break it down. The ticket and 4 nights hotel average $600.00. You have 7 months to start earining/saving and preparing to get to this event.

You need to make an average of $86.00 a month from December to June to cover the basic expenses. If you are not earning that you need to figure out ways to do so.....and if you are not earning that anyway you need to be working your business differently.
Fling is the single most important event of the year, and it does make a difference how you view your own business.
Last year at Fling I did a seminar on giving yourself a review. Sometimes it is hardest to take a look at yourself. I have broken that down into a six week course I will be doing with my team after the New Year. With all of the new products, systems and ways to make money offered to us there is no reason you can not write your own ticket to success.

So....I want to wrap this up by saying I want to see all of your smiley faces in July 2014!