WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Oh Leapforce!

Nicole14
10-31-2013, 10:54 AM
Hi guys!

Last week I passed the first part and then failed the second part of the test and this week I failed the first part. I don't understand how could that happen. I am not incapable of completing the task. I have a BS as a Business Systems Analyst and I am almost complete with my MBA so I am not incompetent at all.

However, I must admit failing this test twice has made me feel some type of way. LOL! But honestly I probably wasn't a good fit because it did seem a little boring but it was worth the try.:)

Anyways, I am very interested in working from home because I have a 2 year old and an Autistic child that gets therapy 5 times a week at home this is why I don't want to go out an work an office job.

Anyways, Please help me out is there any other company that I can apply for?

TiKiToEz
10-31-2013, 02:44 PM
Hi guys!

Last week I passed the first part and then failed the second part of the test and this week I failed the first part. I don't understand how could that happen. I am not incapable of completing the task. I have a BS as a Business Systems Analyst and I am almost complete with my MBA so I am not incompetent at all.

However, I must admit failing this test twice has made me feel some type of way. LOL! But honestly I probably wasn't a good fit because it did seem a little boring but it was worth the try.:)

Anyways, I am very interested in working from home because I have a 2 year old and an Autistic child that gets therapy 5 times a week at home this is why I don't want to go out an work an office job.

Anyways, Please help me out is there any other company that I can apply for?

Just becuase you have a BS and an MBA doesn't automatically help you pass the test...LOL
I have taking the quality rater test for Butler Hill and I passed the first test but failed the last test...I think that you have to figure out how "they want you to think" rather than how you would rate a webpage...if you can think like them and be on the same page then you can pass...but that is difficult to do...sometimes I wonder why they even have quality raters when in reality if you rate on what you think it's not what they want...

painted_eyeballs
10-31-2013, 05:22 PM
Because you are doing system testing. You aren't really rating as an average user. You are determining if the software is doing what they programmed it to do.

You are rating the quality of their software.

Nicole14
10-31-2013, 08:19 PM
Just becuase you have a BS and an MBA doesn't automatically help you pass the test...LOL
I have taking the quality rater test for Butler Hill and I passed the first test but failed the last test...I think that you have to figure out how "they want you to think" rather than how you would rate a webpage...if you can think like them and be on the same page then you can pass...but that is difficult to do...sometimes I wonder why they even have quality raters when in reality if you rate on what you think it's not what they want...

Well I certainly was not saying that just because I have a degree meant that I should pass but they do ask for degreed applicants so if having a degree doesn't help why do they ask for it? I'm guessing maybe because they assume that degree holders are a little more capable of fulfilling the requirements of the position. I don't know. I personally don't think that having a degree should matter.

However, It just doesn't make any sense for them to want you to rate they way they would like you too instead of how you would see fit because in that case, anyone, regardless of educational level, should qualify. The job doesn't look hard it just look tedious. But like I said I would not be a good fit for the position. I am use to the development and testing of a program which is a different ball park from search engine evaluating. You are correct painted eyeballs :)

jhonamrvi
11-16-2013, 01:13 AM
hello every 1 how are you ?
Dear you concentrate the study .

geneanroberts
12-09-2013, 11:31 AM
I worked for Leapforce for 2 years and it was tedious but it was very flexible and paid well and on time. I now work for Lifebushido. You can apply here. Jobs - Lifebushido (http://www.lifebushido.com/8.html) No degree required. I've been with them 8 months and its a great company to work for.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1