WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Extra testers

Leanne McGarr
10-30-2013, 05:35 PM
Does anyone need any extra testers? I joined for the discount but have no need for the business supplies and testers that come in the enrollment kit.

Thanks
Leanne

CinnaShoppe
10-31-2013, 06:07 AM
I would hang on to them... If anyone knows you joined you may get a few random orders from friends and family. I know a few people who joined just like you who now have a successful business "on accident" ;-)

christyvw2004
10-31-2013, 08:04 AM
I can use about ten of the new scents. Please lmk if you still want to get rid of them.

Leanne McGarr
10-31-2013, 08:48 AM
I would hang on to them... If anyone knows you joined you may get a few random orders from friends and family. I know a few people who joined just like you who now have a successful business "on accident" ;-)

I really did it to help a friend who needed a recruit. Nobody knows that I have joined and I don't intend to market it at all. I really have no need for the testers. I was going to sell them to other consultants thinking that they might need a second set for their basket parties (if they have more than one going on).

Thanks though! :)

phelpsmamma
11-05-2013, 11:52 AM
I really did it to help a friend who needed a recruit. Nobody knows that I have joined and I don't intend to market it at all. I really have no need for the testers. I was going to sell them to other consultants thinking that they might need a second set for their basket parties (if they have more than one going on).

Thanks though! :)

How much are you wanting to sell the testers for?? I might be interested! (in them all)

Leanne McGarr
11-05-2013, 12:55 PM
I have actually already sold them. Just waiting for the Echeck to clear.

Thanks!
Leanne

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1