WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Just starting my 8th week :)

bilbreycj7
10-28-2013, 04:06 PM
I am simply overwhelmed!!! I am just starting and can't believe how quickly things are taking off. I decided to listen to the leaders and buy some 3 day trial packs and the people who bought them from me had reported such great things in JUST 3 DAYS!!!! Many turned around and purchased a month supply. I highly recommend everyone do this. Its a great way to grow your business :)

Jersey Girl
10-29-2013, 04:46 AM
I agree we have the majority of our team order the larger welcome kit that comes with 10 sample packs so they hit the ground running ;)

KristaKay2
10-30-2013, 03:08 PM
Awesome WTG!

janet4kids
11-04-2013, 08:43 AM
Thanks for sharing your good results with the 3-Days. I've been hesitant to offer them for concern that it would cause people to be discouraged if they didn't see results in 3 days, as many don't. Then they might say it doesn't work and not want to try a 7 or 30 day one. Have you had this experience?

KristaKay2
11-04-2013, 05:05 PM
Janet, that is why I don't offer the 3 day unless it's just because they are concerned about a reaction or the taste.........a lot of the times if it's because of taste I will give them one to try first. Just my personal experience.

Jersey Girl
11-06-2013, 12:23 PM
Krista I am the same If people just want to try it before committing because of taste concerns I will tell them to order a 3 day.:) I have had people sign as ambassadors just because they loved the taste and did have results in 3 days but that doesn't happen for everyone.. Just about everyone who ordered a sample pack becomes a preferred customer ;)

bilbreycj7
11-07-2013, 02:05 PM
I think the 3 days are brilliant. People do experience something in that little of time. I am not going to give away any products because I won't have enough for myself and my husband.....and what is $11.95? Seriously!! The people who invest, even if it's just a little, will take it more seriously.

lissa1184
11-11-2013, 04:13 PM
Everyone that has purchased a three pack from me has seen results.