WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : How to get a new folder?

mrohlfs
10-18-2013, 04:59 PM
Hi all, I'm curious what the procedure is for getting a new folder. If I remember correctly, you have to have 5 members from the company, correct? What does that look like from there once you have the 5 {or required number}? Thank you!

Linda Hinkle
10-18-2013, 09:24 PM
Hi Melissa here is the info your looking for :) HTH's

New Forum Requests
Before asking for a new forum to be created, please ensure that there are at least 5 reps who are members here that are also interested in the forum.To ask for a forum, post in the Site-Related (http://www.wahm.com/forum/talk-admin-wahm-com-45/) forum requesting the forum and have five or more WAHM members who are sales reps reply to your thread. Active = Account 15 days old and over 30 posts.

Please PM info to the admin (starbirdy66) about the company for approval.

mrohlfs
10-19-2013, 06:49 PM
Yes it helps! Thank you, Linda!! :)

ts4vibella
10-29-2013, 04:05 PM
Hi Melissa, I am here, Tiffany from Missouri. How many do we have now on WAHM? This is exciting, thank you!

Beth's ViBella
10-30-2013, 07:54 AM
Yes, how many of us are there? I am in NYS and looking to spread ViBella nationwide! Very exciting!:D

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1