WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

jamoehope
10-14-2013, 12:52 AM
For some reason I feel I stumbled across crowd sourcing for Leapforce or Lionbridge at some point in the past. This was before I found that Appen Butler Hill does it. Is this right? Do the other two companies offer crowd sourcing as well? When I checked their sites it appeared no but I am wondering if I am missing something or confusing them with Appen Butler Hill.

Thanks!

jamoehope
11-07-2013, 12:28 AM
I answered my question a while back, but just in case others were wondering... You can do Crowd Sourcing for LB at the Smart Crowd.

https://thesmartcrowd.lionbridge.com/

emmas_nana
11-24-2013, 06:59 AM
To answer your question, I currently work for LB crowdsourcing. I have been doing it for several months and love it. The other companies you asked about also have crowdsourcing, but I'm not sure how to apply for those.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1