WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

TiKiToEz
10-03-2013, 12:22 PM
How many hours of work is there for BH crowd sourcer?

Thanks

DSAldridge
10-08-2013, 04:42 PM
I just started actually working today, and there seems to be plenty of work, but I kept getting blocked after a few hits. I would have kept on indefinitely, but I'd run up against "There are no more hits" when the count said several thousand.

I think it's like all the rating companies, and newbies are limited until they can be evaluated properly. After that, I guess you can work as much as you want, that's what they say.

IsisRose
10-20-2013, 08:47 PM
That's good to hear. I am thinking of applying for that.

GrapeLivre
10-22-2013, 09:17 AM
I thought is was 5 hours a week for Crowd Sourcing.

emmas_nana
12-06-2013, 09:55 AM
I was told you could work up to 20 hours a week.

Want Freedom
12-06-2013, 10:17 AM
I'm not sure if there is a limit but I have worked up to 15 hours in a week before and there was still work available.

DSAldridge
12-06-2013, 12:10 PM
I was told there was no limit as long as work is available. I should ask again. Not that I am ever going to work 40 hours a week for them, but nice to know.

geneanroberts
12-06-2013, 05:22 PM
How much does the pay average? I know it says 0.10 a hit or something. But realistically how many hit can you get in a consecutive hour?

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1