WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : I am in love!

liz.jewels
10-03-2013, 07:38 AM
Just got to see the holiday gift guide and I am in love! I need to get on the phone and book more parties, because I pretty much want it all!

Has anyone else checked it out? What are your favorites?

For me, I am REALLY excited to see amethyst and garnet, as I was disappointed at some of the retirements of purple jewels, and red is my favorite color. I love garnets! So those are all on my list.

I am also very excited to try the Italia stretch ring, as I love the bracelet with this design and think the ring will be great!

The past two catalogs have really made me feel like the Silpada I know and love is BACK. Anyone else having the same reaction?

beautiful
10-03-2013, 04:43 PM
Hi Liz! I agree the Gift guide is awesome! Love the stretch ring and the amethyst pieces and the Expressions necklace! I could use it all :-) I can only imagine what these look like in person! Love!

liz.jewels
11-11-2013, 03:49 PM
Just wanted to follow up on this, since I've had a few parties with the new pieces. People LOVE that there are real amethyst and garnet in the new pieces.

I've sold the cobblestone cool earrings (amethyst) and the sunglow ring (garnet) the most out of the new semi-precious pieces in the line.

Also, as I thought, the Italia stretch ring has been a HIT! I love mine and wear it all the time, and it has been very popular at parties.

While the moonstone pieces aren't new from the gift guide, I continue to have people purchase those pieces and understand/appreciate the value of moonstone.

I am really feeling fabulous about the current line and can't wait to see what we will get in the spring!

cabimom
11-12-2013, 08:47 AM
My friend/neighbor across the street recently had a Silpada party and I bought the Stargazer necklace which is Mother of Pearl and I love it and I was only going to make a small purchase to support her show! (lol!) But when I tried that one on, I just had to have it! Looks so pretty with a black top!

liz.jewels
11-12-2013, 11:46 AM
I love the Stargazer. A good customer of mine saw me wearing it and decided to buy it for her big cruise last year! She said it looked awesome and made her feel so special!

Mother of pearl is so pretty and versatile!

poncesand
12-08-2013, 06:24 PM
Liz, could you please give me more info about Silpada? Thank you.

Sandra

liz.jewels
12-09-2013, 04:50 AM
Hi Sandra!

Let me know what specific questions you have but here are some key points:

Family owned business founded 16 years ago
Handcrafted sterling silver jewelry with a lifetime guarantee
No quotas to remain active
Generous hostess rewards paid for by the company
Get $450 in jewelry for $149 when you join

I would love to send you some info to review, or let me know if you have more specific questions!

Liz