WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

LynnAndreske
09-24-2013, 07:06 AM
I've been introduced to this and wanted to share...

Have you heard about this new program that Tastefully Simple consultants will be offering?
All designed to promote healthy eating, family time, along with better client service and of course, profits for us in sales.

It will include a beautiful, professionally made 3 sheet mailing--
Monthly Recipes, shopping list, menu, Family time topics, entertaining recipe, and tidbits!
We'll have clients sign up for this monthly collection of 8-10 recipes
that will auto ship for about $50 including the shipping.

Clients will be able to put them in a binder and use again.

I LOVE THIS IDEA and SERVICE for our clients.

How are you going to promote this?

LynnAndreske
10-27-2013, 11:59 AM
Wanting to update: One month in and it was shared, on the FB group page, that over 400 families joined Simply Dinners in October.
There is now a video out to share about the program, and a fact sheet.

My feedback has been wonderfully positive. Not a negative among them.
I hope others who are sharing this program are feeling the blessings I am.
The goal has been to get families around a table, talking with good food.
The pilot group participating are dedicated to the cause to help families eat family friendly dinners, have conversation topics to enjoy, be provided with the recipes, a shopping list, the tastefully simple products, entertaining ideas and other tips about the months products.

Added to the Freezer Meal workshops, I think ts is really working to provide some time saving valuable services along with great products.

Can anyone share their results too? TY

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1