WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

keridykes
09-23-2013, 08:24 PM
Hi! After being laid off last April, I found this company about three months ago and am really doing well in it! I am a distributor for It Works and am looking for 2 to 3 ladies or men that want to join our company! We sell absolutely amazing products. The most popular is a body applicator that you can place anywhere neck down, whatever area you want to target, and visibly tighten, tone, and reduce appearance of cellulite and stretch marks in as little as 45 minutes. We have other weight loss options, vitamins, supplements for stress, menopause, overall health, just so much. There is pretty much something for anybody you know and meet. I would love to give you some info on our company and compensation plan so you can make a well informed decision. No pressure, just info! Message me your email and I will send it right over! This company has designed their compensation plan so that anyone can make good money, not just the people at the top. You only need to work around part time or less hours from home and a little travel, just depending on how you work the business. contact me for that info. This will change your life!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1