WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Our Hearts Desire Reps

ADK1011
09-21-2013, 09:13 PM
Hi all! This is a company I'm currently considering signing up with, can any current reps share your experience this past month since launch? Love it, hate it? Pros, cons?

Thanks!

hnickless
09-22-2013, 09:19 AM
That's a brand new company right? I haven't really looked into it since I've been consumed with SCGs launch. But, I love just launched companies. They will take longer to build so don't expect it to grow quickly. Also be prepared for 'growing pains'. Typically those are technical issues, issues with product, issues with shipping, and things like that. Many companies try to have a smooth launch but the first few years will have issues and as long as the company works hard to fix those issues, then you are set. Good luck!

ADK1011
09-22-2013, 12:47 PM
Thanks for the feedback! I'm strongly considering going for it, this will be my first foray into direct sales, wish me luck!

nv93446
09-22-2013, 02:49 PM
There are no perfect companies and there will always be something you won't be 100% pleased with and with new companies as hnickless mentioned, there are challenges for sure, but if the company is growing and making progress forward, it can be incredibly rewarding. Sometimes it's hard to see in the midst of the growing pains which can be quite frustrating. I would know :). I encourage you to give it a try. I LOVE direct sales.

SprinklesWithMelissa
10-15-2013, 12:41 AM
I am a newbie, but so far so good. They have launched so many new products just since I have been there, and the owners have great energy and ideas. They are the original owners of Gold Rush America, you know the crazy popular "Buy Gold" parties that were big two or three years ago.

Sign-up is free, but there are still kit options starting at $75 if you wish. I loved the items, and was really attracted to the "ground level" opportunity with less than 2,000 reps. Commission is at 50% from day one, and sales minimum is only $100 every six months. Would love to talk to anyone who is interested :)

I am on Facebook under "Our Hearts Desire by Melissa" or please send me a message here.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1