WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Amelia Island Retreat

Jersey Girl
09-17-2013, 04:55 PM
So excited got my email ,
Congratulations, your final total for the 2013 Leaders Retreat is 1865 Credits! What does this mean? I earned the hotel room, the spa treatment, Travel Reimbursement and Reception with the executives.. Happy Dance..!! 37 More Sleeps :)

janet4kids
09-18-2013, 12:04 AM
You'll have such a blast, you'll have to tell me all about it! I'll join you next year for sure! This year I'll be welcoming my grandson into the world that week. :)

Jersey Girl
09-18-2013, 04:41 AM
You know it girl.. Not only the retreat but we will be going to Hawaii together!! and welcoming a Grandson wow what a blessing .. I am excited that 4 of the downline are going.. :o

bilbreycj7
09-18-2013, 07:06 AM
That is incredible. Congrats to you :)

KristaKay2
09-18-2013, 07:14 PM
That is AMAZING!!! So proud of you!!!

Jersey Girl
09-19-2013, 10:45 AM
Thank you everyone !! Next retreat I can not wait to meet you all :o