WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Raclette!

LAscents
09-16-2013, 05:36 AM
Did you see the new upcoming Velata catalog featuring the new raclette, table top grill? What do you think?

indygirl
09-24-2013, 06:58 AM
I didn't think it went with the whole Velata chocolate theme very well. They should have put the grill in another catalog. I don't see very many people really spending $140 on it either. Too messy, takes up too much counter space, wouldn't be used that often, and a pain to clean. They have too many irons in the fire and need to get focused on their product line. I almost signed up to sell velata, however once I saw them sticking the grill in the chocolate catalog it turned me off from coming back to the company. This is just my opinion, not meaning to sound like a Debbie downer, but take care of the customers you already have. It took them almost a week to email me back about coming back, not good service......so disappointed.

KimRobertson
09-25-2013, 09:26 PM
I think its freaking awesome! I want one! I showed my kids and they wanna use it too! I really think its a great idea. Plus the new seasonings are cool. I think that velata needed something more than just chocolate. This would be a fun party to host if the consultant brought the raclette. I think that its a big party incentive!

LAscents
09-26-2013, 04:48 AM
Velata means VEIL, so it's very fitting with the brand. Chocolate is just one items that covers (veils) dippables, same with the cheese and now the various spices to cover the grilled food - all bringing the family together around the table. It's almost an excellent item to offer to hosts who can get it at half price. Love the forward thinking company.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1