WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

FlickerScents
09-15-2013, 01:13 PM
I am looking for 10 people for the month of October to teach to do what I do.
Want to be empowered and increase your income?

We are recruiting a local Independent Distributor team to introduce a "Go Green" clean burning, natural wax line of gourmet candles, wickless candles & warmers.

Scent-Sations was the FIRST Direct Selling company to market natural wax scented candles....when we introduced Dermal Renu we became the first direct selling company to introduce Anti-Glycation Skin Care Products ! This head start won't last forever...YOU have the chance to build a team of networkers who are interested in what I believe will fuel the largest growth of business into direct selling over the next decade...anti aging skin care!!!

Starting on October 1st- I will open up the lines every night at 7:30 pm est for a 10 minute business overview and an open Question and Answer session.

Dial in 559-546-1000 code 845509#

FlickerScents
09-19-2013, 12:18 PM
Let me know if you are going to be on the call tonight! Candle season is in full swing.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1