WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Tutorabc on mac

tanita
09-12-2013, 12:44 PM
Hi there

I am due to have an interview with Tutorabc but when I follow their link to download their software I cannot do it. I notice on their website they say their system runs best with internet explorer. I have a mac so would be operating on Safari. Does anyone know if this is possible or do I have to install Windows internet explorer to be able to work for them?

Thanks for your tips!

Tanita

Infinity
09-12-2013, 07:59 PM
Can't hurt to install Internet Explorer and see if it works.

If you're serious about wanting the job, you certainly need to get their software working before your interview time!

condra
09-13-2013, 06:38 AM
Heya!

Actually, you CANNOT. you need to download either parallels or create a windows partition via bootcamp. I just went through this with them, and it's SO annoying. their apps for teaching (only tutor chat, basically) work only on windows.