WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

LynnAndreske
09-11-2013, 06:10 AM
I learned that Simply You closed the doors.

My heart goes out to all the Reps who loved the product line and saw a future with that company.

Best wishes for something better to catch your eye.....

Hugs,

lorah
09-11-2013, 07:00 AM
Always so sad when a company closes. Wishing all the reps much luck and success with whatever you choose to do next.

nv93446
09-11-2013, 07:58 AM
That is terrible to hear when a DS company closes. There are many wonderful jewelry companies and I'm sure when those ladies are ready, they'll find a new home.

dianag121
09-11-2013, 08:44 AM
That is so sad to hear. It's so hard when consultants put so much of themselves into a company. Good luck to everyone moving forward.

danasurvey
09-11-2013, 11:15 AM
My condolences as well. It's always tough when you lose a source of income.

I hope all the Simply You Reps find something else very soon.

hnickless
09-11-2013, 06:23 PM
:(. My heart goes out to all those affected.

KNicholls
09-11-2013, 08:36 PM
This is always sad to hear. I'm sorry to all who were impacted. I wish you all well in finding your next home and something you love.

blueyedgrl1982
09-11-2013, 11:03 PM
Thank you ladies! It's been an interesting past couple of days, but I don't think any of us are going to let this get us down. I have met the most amazing people on my short journey-- and to me that is worth it!

liz.jewels
09-12-2013, 03:45 AM
What a fabulous perspective and attitude! I have no doubt you will find a great opportunity awaiting you.

My condolences that your time with Simply You was artificially cut short.

Crissy
09-12-2013, 04:55 PM
Unbelievable how unprofessional this was handled!!! I can't even believe the short notice. Really scary how many direct sales businesses are closing!
I thought the catalog was gorgeous!!! So sorry that you are all going through this:(

MonaT
09-13-2013, 11:26 AM
Sorry to hear this ladies. Stay positive and something brighter awaits you in the future.

cabimom
09-13-2013, 05:32 PM
I am very sorry to hear this as I know some ladies left their companies to join this one. Unfortunately, I cannot say I am surprised. I hope it all works out for the consultants and leaders. Such a bummer.

healthysolutions
09-26-2013, 09:01 PM
I'm sorry to hear about this. At one point I was looking at this company myself. Hope everyone finds something else they will enjoy just as much.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1