WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : How do you stay informed?

cindi8d
09-08-2013, 10:33 AM
How do you stay up-to-date and informed on our products, company and comp plan?
Do you have a system or schedule for listing to our calls/recordings/videos?

As we continue to grow with our numbers as well as our products, I am looking for a better way to make sure I am staying on top of everything! I'd love to hear what you gals do...?

cindi

AprioriCandy
09-08-2013, 06:14 PM
Great question, Cindi!

I try to plug in to all the conference calls Apriori Beauty offers, and I like to browse the FAQ's on each product page. Occasionally, I'll look though the ingredient dictionary to see if there are any new articles.

It's good to review the trainings every so often in case you forget a point or two, or don't remember learning something that stands out to you when you hear it a second to third time.

We have so many, many resources in our back office, I coach new Consultants to listen to, or read, one training each day, so they aren't overwhelmed.

Do you have a routine, Cindi? How do you train your team?

XO Candy

cindi8d
09-13-2013, 06:10 AM
I train my team the same - the new consultants read or listen to or watch one training a day (more if they can or want) so they can start learning details and also have that repetition of key phrases and words we use to describe our products/company/comp plan. I encourage them to do this for 2 solid weeks and it seems to give them a good foundation. Most do more and continue on since the trainings are so helpful.

As for me, about once a week, I brush up on 2-3 trainings and then I try to listen to the conference calls within 24 hours.

cindi

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1