WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Discovered Watkins

mommy2005
09-03-2013, 02:24 PM
I just discovered Watkins and had a few questions. What are the benefits of ordering through a consultant versus a retail store? Also, what are the benefits of becoming a consultant myself?

Thank you!

bianca5454
09-04-2013, 08:18 AM
Hi Becky,
I will be happy to PM you! :)

The Watkins Man
09-04-2013, 10:47 AM
As a consultant you will receive 25 to 35% off.

jenzshoppin
09-08-2013, 08:37 AM
I'd like some info about Watkins also.

Do you get online orders without doing parties?

bianca5454
09-09-2013, 06:25 AM
Hi jenz,
I will be happy to PM you info. Please feel free to click on my sig line below if you prefer.

suse
09-10-2013, 04:09 AM
Just thought I'd respond for anyone else reading this and wondering the same thing - the retail stored only carry a small subset of products of the Watkins line. there are over 300 products that Watkins produces, and stores are limited in what they have.

For example, the Target store near my house only has just some of the cleaning products (all purpose cleaner, window cleaner, laundry soap, hand soap, dish soap) and a couple of the scents. They also have a couple of the lotions in the natural personal care. They don't carry any of the gourmet spice/extracts & food items, the supplements, the remedies or the larger line of cleaning or personal care.

Not only can you get the full line from a Watkins consultant, you have someone to talk to about alternative uses of some products, recommendations, personal service & delivery, availability to sale items and seeing all the new products that Watkins keeps providing. And if you become your own consultant (even if it is for just the discount!) you have this an the ability to earn income as well!

Best of luck to you!

I just discovered Watkins and had a few questions. What are the benefits of ordering through a consultant versus a retail store? Also, what are the benefits of becoming a consultant myself?

Thank you!

The Watkins Man
09-20-2013, 10:32 AM
I'd like some info about Watkins also.

Do you get online orders without doing parties?

Hi Jen
I only sell Watkins products online
Best Regards
Doug

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1