WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

mcrane0603
08-29-2013, 04:52 PM
Hello all,

I need some incite on some good job listings to work from home. I'm pregnant and high risk and had to go on voluntary layoff because of how sick I've been getting with this pregnancy. I live in Indiana. So any help would be appreciated.

danasurvey
08-29-2013, 08:28 PM
Sorry to hear your pregnancy is high risk. I hope everything goes well and wish you the best.

I'd recommend looking around this forum, especially the telecommuting section.

You'll find lots of stuff here.

mcrane0603
08-31-2013, 03:51 PM
Thank you! Will try.

Iliv4mikidz
09-01-2013, 05:51 PM
Have you thought about direct sales? I am an independent designer with Origami Owl. I began my career almost a year ago when I was pregnant and I have a team of 26 and counting! The best thing about direct sales, you can do it from home on facebook and have "take out menu" parties instead of home parties....Good Luck in your research and I hope you find what you are looking for and blessings for you and your baby;)

malea
09-09-2013, 07:34 PM
Welcome to WAHM:) There are a lot of ways you can earn income from home. This site is full of choices.. the fist thing to decide is if your looking for a home busines or a home job...two very different things. I've worked from home off and on for almost 14 years. I started out with a work from home job and then switched to building a business so the I would have more control of my schedule and income. If you have any questions please ask:)

OurHeartsDesire/Charms
09-11-2013, 10:17 PM
I think it would be a great idea to look around the forum. There are tons of direct sales opportunities and not all of them cost money to start. I know some can be into the hundreds though! I started OHD last month since I just had my son and didn't want to leave him with just anyone and it's been fun and I get some spending money. It's not for everyone though so don't feel pressured into it if you think you can't or just don't want to do it there are lots of things you can do at home!

1athomemama
09-12-2013, 08:44 AM
I sent you a PM. :)