WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Write Score Training

justme61
08-28-2013, 09:47 AM
I just received an email from Write Score, I'm in Group 1 for the upcoming training beginning 9-3-13. I just replied to their email excepting the invitation to train. Sounds like it will be both interesting and a fun job. :D

tlcmommy4
08-29-2013, 09:54 AM
Me too! I will be in the training Group 1 also!

I just received an email from Write Score, I'm in Group 1 for the upcoming training beginning 9-3-13. I just replied to their email excepting the invitation to train. Sounds like it will be both interesting and a fun job. :D

djunamod
08-29-2013, 11:32 AM
You may want to sign up for the Work Place Like Home forum (if you haven't already) and check out the thread about this there. From what others have said, the training is pretty rough and you have to pass with a certain score which isn't easy (there seems to be quite a few people who didn't pass it). Also, the pay is based on how fast you can work and I'm hearing a lot of people saying that they weren't making a lot of money at all with it (something around $8 or less - the requirements for scoring seem to be very rigid and the essays are usually handwritten by school kids, so they can be a challenge).

Don't want to be a downer at all, but just some things to consider.

Djuna

good2bhome
08-30-2013, 05:22 PM
Does anyone have a link to apply for the job?
Thanks!

jamest
09-14-2013, 04:31 AM
Does anyone know of a good english tutor for IELTS/ TOEFL type of english tests? I dont need it personally but know a few friends who would benefit from it.