WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Maybe a bit premature but...

cabimom
08-23-2013, 08:26 PM
Who is going to have great Christmas decor to order this year? Seems like so many of the home decor companies have gone out of business. I love to order Christmas home decor, so send me a link to your website if you are going to have some cute things this season! I am going to start early! :)

lisabathome
08-24-2013, 09:12 AM
I am really hoping that we do with Athome in the past we have had such a great Christmas line!!

accents4you2
09-07-2013, 02:58 AM
Celebrating Home and Signature Home Styles both carry a really nice selection of Christmas decor every year. I have a friend with each company. I actually have an open party code with CH. I will message the link to you. Lots of really nice things.

cabimom
09-07-2013, 10:20 AM
Thank you for the link to your party, I will take a look. Could you also give me your friend's website who is in Signature Homestyles? I'd like to take a look at that too!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1