WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Hello need some help :)

strasharo
08-21-2013, 01:57 AM
Sorry for my off-toping post. Can someone tell me. In wich category can I advertise my referal links?

angienewton
08-21-2013, 09:48 AM
You could post in the advertise your business section.

AuctionDebtEliminator
08-22-2013, 05:34 AM
Yes, that is the only place. But you need a few more posts to do it.

Also, doing it outside of there is generally frowned upon and can be viewed as 'spam' by other members of this, and other forums.

QueenMaa
08-23-2013, 02:00 PM
If you are looking for places to post your affiliate link check out my Adboardz in my signature.

writepro
08-23-2013, 07:48 PM
Once you have enough posts (can't remember how it worked exactly), you can also create your own signature (the little ad blurbs and links people have below their posts).

This signature will then appear after each of your posts. I find that it's one of the most effective ways to draw attention to your business/opportunity/affiliate link.

healthysolutions
08-29-2013, 10:41 PM
The advertise my business section. I believe you need 30 post before you can advertise.

writepro
08-30-2013, 11:38 PM
Thanks, lovemybiz. That's right. So my advice to strasharo would be...

Go ahead and participate in the discussions, find questions and topics where you can really contribute, and you'll have those 30 posts soon enough.

stillthesame
08-31-2013, 04:39 AM
I guess this tread should be closed or deleted. As i guess the much needed info has acclaimed by thread starter.

PeterYWM
09-08-2013, 02:33 PM
Only in one section.

MonaT
09-13-2013, 09:10 AM
Just a quick question. After the 30 post are completed is your signature line automatically opened up to you.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1