WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

mustangsaguaro
08-18-2013, 12:52 PM
I found someone located in the same town I am in that is an IT Works distributor and she said she is making over 10K/mo. I so want to do the business and get to that level. But am pretty discouraged at this point. I haven't signed up yet because I wanted to make sure the wraps work. I can't promote something that doesn't work. Well, I am going on my 3rd wrap (I wrapped myself the first time and the last 2x this lady has) and so far I am not really seeing any results at all. I took my measurements when I first started and hate to say it but after this third wrap I'm still not seeing any inch loss. Is there anyone that has tried the wraps that have had no inch loss whatsoever. I am drinking water like crazy and eating healthier. I will admit I am not exercising as I just don't have the time or energy when I get off of work in the evenings as when I get home from work I have 2-3 more hours of work to do at home to do. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thank

kerib68
08-18-2013, 11:57 PM
Hi there
I haven't been doing the biz for too long but my sister is a double diamond in a different state. When I spoke with her she said that sometimes it takes up to four times to see results. I saw results the first time but the biz is moving away from measuring and going towards taking before and after pictures instead.
I am not an expert and used the products before I signed up as a Distributor but I hope that helped. Try the berry on the go greens, they are my favorite.

Keri

www.keriburks.myitworks.com

PlexusPink!
08-19-2013, 03:21 AM
Hi, all of my customers have had good results, some better than others. The ones who havent werent drinking enough water after the wrap or were having too much sugar and salt.

mustangsaguaro
08-19-2013, 07:33 AM
I am drinking over 64oz of water a day. Also I don't really eat a lot of salty foods. In fact when I cook I say when cause I don't very often I never really season my food w/ salt. I eat a fair amount of fruits as well as salads. Perhaps my body is going to require the 4 wraps if not more to see a difference.

kerib68
08-19-2013, 07:54 AM
I also leave mine on overnight. I have to look after 45 mins but then I wrap myself up again.
Good luck:)

GDiMarco
08-19-2013, 01:09 PM
I am drinking over 64oz of water a day. Also I don't really eat a lot of salty foods. In fact when I cook I say when cause I don't very often I never really season my food w/ salt. I eat a fair amount of fruits as well as salads. Perhaps my body is going to require the 4 wraps if not more to see a difference.

Its possible. I remember our marketing director mention that when she was first introduced to the product she did not see results the first couple of applications. Congratulations on your determination to do a little more for yourself! Meanwhiile, here's a few tips you may find helpful. Some you may already know and practice...

Make sure the area you are applying is clean of body lotions or oils before applying the products.

Watch what items you add to your salads and watch what and how much dressing you use. (an old trick is to get your dressing on the side and lightly dip the tip of your fork before before picking up your salad). It gives you just enough taste to enjoy without adding a lot of fat or calorie intake depending on the dressing.)

Add or use some dark leafy lettuces like romain to your salad or spinach leaf.

Use the defining gel on days between wraps. Even once early and once late in the day won't hurt.

Avoid activity that produces excessive perspiration while and shortly after using the wrap.

If possible and not already doing so add a bit of protein to your breakfast and a high fiber mid-day snack. Avoid simple carbs. Watch those midday and late night snacks. Include a serving of one of our refreshing Greens products in a couple of those glasses of water.

Hope those are helpful to someone. Remember the best and longest lasting results are obtained by consistency and a synergistic use of products and activity.

PlexusPink!
08-19-2013, 01:51 PM
You should be drinking half of you body weight, spread out over 3 days following your wrap. If you are drinking all of it in one day you might be bloated and need a little time to rid yourself of the excess water.

mustangsaguaro
08-21-2013, 10:26 AM
You should be drinking half of you body weight, spread out over 3 days following your wrap. If you are drinking all of it in one day you might be bloated and need a little time to rid yourself of the excess water.

This comment makes no sense of drinking half your body weight spread out over 3 days. T If I were to spread it out over 3 days I'd only be drinking a little over 20oz of water per day. That doesn't make sense. I thought the recommended amount of water one should drink per day is half their body weight per day.

I did do another wrap last night and had the person that wrapped me take befores and afters. It looks like there is some change but not much. She gave me a couple sample of the Thermofit and the Fat Fighter pills do. I might just need an extra umph from something. She also did tell me she has a distributor in which it took her 10 wraps before she saw major results. I might be one of those difficult cases where it's going to take that many wraps to see a difference for me.

PlexusPink!
08-21-2013, 04:13 PM
Thats actually a minimum. Some people dont drink any water at all. You can have more, which is even better.

PlexusPink!
08-21-2013, 04:15 PM
Are you measuring yourself before and after? Do you take any meds that might affect it? I love the Thermofit.

mustangsaguaro
08-22-2013, 11:18 AM
Are you measuring yourself before and after? Do you take any meds that might affect it? I love the Thermofit.

Yes the first 2 I measured before and after and 3 days after and absolutely no change in measurements. I have done my 4th wrap now and still no change in measurements. I am not on any type of meds. Only med I am on is birth control. Not sure if that would affect results. Not likely.

keridykes
09-07-2013, 01:47 PM
There are some people that are harder to achieve results and there are a few minority of people that it just doesn't work on. There are factors. One of the biggest is kind of a personal issue, but it's if you're regular with bm's or not! Others are making sure your pores are absorbing the lotion. You can take a really hot shower, no soap, and scrub that area to open your pores. Dry off and then wrap. When you take it off, you need to make sure there is no cream on the wrap left. If there is, rub it in! Certain soaps can also clog your pores where the cream can't get in. Dove is one I know clogs pores.

wrapitloseit
09-07-2013, 08:44 PM

Just as clarification, you should be drinking, as a minimum, half your body weight in ounces the day of wrapping and each day for 72 hours.

Our mantra is "the more you drink, the more you shrink", however. Drink as much water as you can.

There are a few reasons why people may not see results at all:

1.) Not drinking enough water to flush the toxins
2.) The skin was not clean when applying the wrap or the person was using a moisturizing soap or shower gel (moisturizing bath products, especially Dove, prevents the wrap from doing its job)
3.) A person is not regular in the bathroom (we have an all natural supplement called "Regular" that helps with this issue).
4.) A person is taking a medication that may interfere with the results

If you feel none of these apply to you, I would still wrap again and possibly add the Greens to your diet. They help to detox your system and may help to give you the results you are looking for.

Feel free to message me or contact me if you have any questions. I'm more than happy to help!

Jackie
[email protected]

Crazywraplady
09-08-2013, 06:42 PM
Hi y'all my name is Kelley I am a distributor with it works! You say your not seeing any results?? I always recommend to all my customers that they A. Take a hot shower before applying the wrap to open up the pores and allow the product to sink in. And B. massage the area! Just like when you scrub your face with exfoliating beads get the fat cells moving!!! I also cut out all junk for at least 24 hours before I wrap eat healthy no soda or sugary drinks drink plenty!!! Of water before and after. My up line always says the more you drink the more you shrink! And take pictures before and then next three days after! Let me know if you have any questions or concerns!

Tiffanywithitworks
09-16-2013, 09:08 PM
I signed on as a distributor the end of Aug. I saw results and still do so I joined ! Some ppl see more results faster then others but it really does work

mustangsaguaro
09-17-2013, 12:04 PM
It's been a while since I've been on here. Have been under a lot of stress over the past month. Have not done any wraps. But in the past month I have totally changed my eating habits. Exercising at least 4 days/wk and have cut out all the crap in my diet. Everyonce in a while a splurge but not like I was before. I feel that I am in a better place now and am going to give the wraps another shot. Since August 16 I have lost 16lbs. Due to stress in my life as well as the diet and exercise change.

I'm in a position now where I need to find something that is going to support me. After being married for 15yrs it looks like my marriage might be over and I relied on him for a lot of support. He's still supporting me but it's not going to be forever and I hate working a 9-5 job. So I've gotta do something. And I hope this can be that something w/ a supportive sponsor.

hnickless
09-17-2013, 12:35 PM
It's been a while since I've been on here. Have been under a lot of stress over the past month. Have not done any wraps. But in the past month I have totally changed my eating habits. Exercising at least 4 days/wk and have cut out all the crap in my diet. Everyonce in a while a splurge but not like I was before. I feel that I am in a better place now and am going to give the wraps another shot. Since August 16 I have lost 16lbs. Due to stress in my life as well as the diet and exercise change.

I'm in a position now where I need to find something that is going to support me. After being married for 15yrs it looks like my marriage might be over and I relied on him for a lot of support. He's still supporting me but it's not going to be forever and I hate working a 9-5 job. So I've gotta do something. And I hope this can be that something w/ a supportive sponsor.

Confianza! I am easily stessed it helps me stay calm. But take some Confianza and that will help sooooo much especially going through the struggle you are right now. Congratulations on the 16lbs loss!! This company can definitely change everything. I'm 26 and retired thanks to It Works. Never would of expected that. I wish you the best and I hope everything works out for you.

kdbbiz
10-23-2013, 07:03 AM
My wraps are in the mail and I am eager to get started as well. I am hoping I will be able to see a difference as well so I can finally become a distributor for something I believe in. I am in my 40's now and my health and weight are not what they used to be. I need to lose 50 pounds at least. I am a diabetic(for almost 7 years now) and need something to help me get back on track with things.

My question is after reading all of theses posts, will my Metformin and Juaniva Diabetes medications interfere with this wrap and cause it to fail? What kinds of meds work against this product?

thanks for your help! I love to hear all of the success stories! I really am hoping to start a new chapter of my life both for health and finance. I recently broke up with my children's father too and have been on my own for the last 18 months trying to do whatever I can to make ends meet since he doesn't pay child support for my 2 boys or anything. This would be a great opportunity for me to give my boys what they need and more(I would really love to buy a house and car!)

take care!

mustangsaguaro
10-23-2013, 08:48 AM
My question is after reading all of theses posts, will my Metformin and Juaniva Diabetes medications interfere with this wrap and cause it to fail? What kinds of meds work against this product?

My suggestion to you would be to talk to your doctor about this. He/she would be the best person to answer this question. As you get healthier you may eventually be able to wean/get off the medications. I've heard of people not w/ this product but life in general that have been on medications and as they've gotten healthier they were able to eliminate there meds. Hope that's the case w/ you. Good luck.

Kim

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1