WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : New Body Cream

Jersey Girl
08-15-2013, 05:25 AM
Everyone else excited about the breast cream being improved and renamed? I loved the breast cream and had it on auto I can not wait to get the new cream:D I have been using as a moisturizer and my complexion looks amazing.. Better then when I was using Nerium:D

turquoiseowl
08-15-2013, 06:06 AM
I had my breast cream in backorder, so now I' one of the ones waiting for my new body cream to arrive any minute now!

I can't wait to experience the benefits!

KristaKay2
08-15-2013, 07:03 AM
That's definitely one that I will be ordering SOON :)

Jersey Girl
08-16-2013, 04:42 AM
Mine is on its way my Breast cream was also on back order so I am looking forward to get the new cream each month :D

ksbell
08-16-2013, 11:53 AM
At the meeting this week, I heard the new formulation has many added benefits with the addition of charcoal in the cream. Eczema relief, dry skin relief, brown spots fading, stretch marks fading, etc. I've ordered it for my grandson- who has dry patches of skin, like pre eczema.

Jersey Girl
08-16-2013, 12:01 PM
Awesome I figured the charcoal was going to ramp it up.. I was on the breast cream, my 5 year old, my 28 year old and my mother in law and my father.. all for different reasons.. everyone loved the old formula..